Old 28-07-2003, 09:04 AM
Charlie

Default It makes me CROSS!!!

"Essjay001" wrote in message
Should you not put the bin outside the gate, here in rural wiltshire if it
isn't outside the gate it isn't collected

Yeah, but instead of rolling it back up her driveway they rolled it onto her
front lawn. Lovely polite people.

ISTR you were going to cut down some Leylandii trees a while back, I said
IIRC what about the noise from the pub and you said IIRC its a nice pub

and
the noise wouldn't be a problem..........................?

No, we're cutting the trees half way so that they still block out most of
the noise. It's a nice pub, but recently the owner has started to leave his
son in charge. Club 18-30 DJ's anyone? Saturday night I could identify
every word being said by that blasted DJ untill 11.45pm.

Charlie.