Old 28-07-2003, 12:23 PM
Khaimraj Seepersad

Default [IBC] Hmmm was/ Is this a Bonsai?

Good Morning to All,
Ms Iris,

understood,but as Alan[W],also typed,it's bye bye azalea.

I guess people have to have pet peeves.

When I bought my Texas Ebony,I was told to expect about
60 years of life.At first it bothered me,but as I grew the tree
I found this initial disappointment,fading away.The tree's
beauty took control.
Since that time I have grown many road side weeds that
died after 3 to 5 years,sometimes earlier,but I don't mind.I
enjoyed our time together.

Bonsai for me has become so natural that I tend to spend
more time thinking about keeping them healthy and very little
about what I see on the list.
I am a bit odd.
Khaimraj
[West Indies/Caribbean,