Old 28-07-2003, 03:08 PM
Christopher Norton

Default Gardening in the family

The message
from "Alison" o.uk
contains these words:

Yes I know what you mean - another 12 acre idyll has been sold to a property
developer. The last site he got he squeezed in 7 exec houses where one once
was and has sold all of them for o/o 425K each. Personally I would feel
severely deprived to only have a postage stamp garden but often folk don't
have the choice thanks to these developers.

--Alison

We still get a bit of garden in the new houses up here but to be honest
they really are trying to squeeze every bit out of the land as thats the
most expensive bit of the whole building bit now.

Building plots around wisbech for anything of a reasonable size and your
talking 100k. Rediculas.

--
email farmer chris on
Please don`t use