Old 28-07-2003, 06:12 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] Not a challenge- [IBC] Hmmm was/ Is this a Bonsai?

Jim Lewis wrote:

There is nothing more beautiful in a winter in northern New

England than a very
sunny morning when it's about 25 below and it snowed the

previous day. The quality
of the sunlight is indescribable.

Brrrrrr! Send it to me on a Christmas card. ;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - "People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of nuts
and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just
about all gone." -- Uncle Dave Macon, old-time musician

T'aint the same. You have to feel the cold air as a part of the experience.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: