Old 28-07-2003, 07:02 PM
Some One

Default @#*%)^@ Cats!

....and don't forget their FISH and BIRDS too!

Did you ever stop and think that a Cat is not a Dog? You can't just
leash a cat into your yard like a dog. Just because something works
for a dog doesn't mean it applies to other animals.

I assume that you sit on your porch at night with a shotgun shooting
at rabbits and frogs just in case they get in your flowerbed as well?

If pet owners were more responsible and kept THEIR cats in THEIR
yards as I do with MY dogs, instead of allowing them to roam free
and crap in my yard and/or cause MY dogs to bark while THEIR cat
site on my 7' fence and glares at MY dogs, then I wouldn't have a
problem with THEIR cats. But since this is not the case I choose

shoot at them with a BB gun. I'm damned if I'll pay to rent a

trap
to catch their cat only to have them let it go as soon as Animal
Control leaves. I don't want to hurt the cats, just discourage

them
from crapping in my yard and teasing my Min Pins. As for Animal
Abuse, give me a break and join the REAL world! *

--
Lucy