Old 28-07-2003, 10:03 PM
LeeAnne

Default Gravel on the bottom? or not

My pond, I should mention, is also very small - more of a bird splashing
pool so if/when they get nasty I can just take 'em out and hose 'em off.

www.chewedtoast.com if you're interested in seeing.

LeeAnne

"Mike (mixmanx at AV and DVD Forums)"
wrote in message

"LeeAnne" wrote in message
I also would agree w/the masses here and say 'no' to gravel. What I did

was
put some flat rocks in - I was able to purchase them at my local garden
supply place by the pound. I was calling it slate until I learned it

was
just flat cut field stone :-)

That's not a bad idea, using slate I mean, there is a water garden centre
near me that sells nice big flat pieces that I could arrange into a simple
flat base.