Old 28-07-2003, 11:02 PM

Default Snakes Alive!

In , on 07/28/03
at 03:36 AM, "FBCS" said:

Plastic netting works keeping predators out. I put lettuce in the pond
this morning for the guys to munch on, upon returning from church I saw a
piece hung up in the lip of the puddle that goes to the lower pond and
proceeded to stick my hands down under the netting to get it loose. As I
stood I saw what made me holler for DH. Right where I was pulling the
lettuce loose was a big black snake caught in my netting (4-5 ft.) He was
tangled up real good. Took DH 30 min to cut him out and get him back in
the woods. I said to axe him, he came for lunch. My DH was compassionate
telling me they eat mice (my other cringe) we had to try to get him out
(as the snake kept trying to bite at him). Will these snakes eat my fish
or will they dwell together? Joann

Black snakes eat rodents.

Alan

**** Please use address ) to reply via e-mail. ****

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564