Old 29-07-2003, 01:42 AM
spun 12

Default Dark brown ALGEA on my swords!

Ok everyone I have algea and I'm not ashamed to admit it right now.
Does anyone know if once a plants leaves have a lot of algea covering
if the can it be saved? I have/had a beautiful brazialian sword and
qutie a number other swords that have this on them.I also have some
hygro,diandra,some sags. So heres my specs CPF hood 55w x 4 and
regular strip thats has 2 x 20w on a 75g. The lights are on for 9
hours at full strength on 12 total starting the cycle with the 40w
strip and ending with it. I been using liquid ferts. And I recently
(last week) changed my ferts to ALL seachem products. Yes the algea
was there before I started this new dosing system. I also do water
changes once a week. I do have co2 injection. And enough Sae's/
platies. Any info would be appreciated. Oh yeah it's on my cardinal
plant as well.

thanks Matt