Old 29-07-2003, 02:15 AM
Elizabeth

Default Small gourds for sale

Hi,

I have 2 dozen small gourds for sale . They are leftover from my crop from a
couple years ago. Nine are in the 6"-8" range, some small dippers and some
small bottle necks. The rest are miniature bottle necks, in the 4" range.
They are already completely dried but have not been scrubbed or treated.
They could make great Christmas decorations or ornaments, etc. I would use
them for crafts myself, but with a small child around, I kid myself (no pun
intended). Asking $10 for all, plus $3.95 for shipping, if applicable.
Please email offline if interested.

Thanks,
Elizabeth