Old 29-07-2003, 10:12 AM
Victoria Clare

Default iris Pseudacorus

"BK" wrote in news:3f258c4e$1
@dnews0.news.legend.net.uk:

Would somebody please cast their eyes over this little lot please...

http://www.crazycaz.com/pseudacorus.jpg

(I have to take this down after a couple of days as it's my
daughter's web site g)

I didn't realise they were so difficult to pull apart. Have
I taken too much off the roots and rhizomes? I'll cut the
green back and put them in a bucket tonight.

I think they should be OK like that: as long as there is some root they
will come bouncing back. Just make sure they don't dry out.

If you are trying to get rid of them though, you might want to cut the rest
into bigger chunks! That's an awful lot of friends and neighbours!

Victoria