Old 29-07-2003, 11:32 AM
Mike Lyle

Default can I still plant?

pcb wrote in message ...
Thank you for all the suggestions.

The enclosure that we had built is similar to the one found at this site
http://www.mainecoonguild.org.uk/Gar...en_safety.html

If my cats can manage to get over it, I will truly be amazed and that's
considering they roamed wild for the first year of their lives and
climbed everything in sight.

Wow! is about all I can think of to say about the structure
illustrated! In a sunny region that would make a stunning garden. It
may take a few seasons to get the plantings right under British
conditions, but I'm sure it can be done. If it doesn't feel like an
invasion of privacy, I hope you'll bring in somebody from tv or one of
the magazines to show what can be done. (I'm a journo myself, as well
as a broken-fingernails man, but I tend not to mix business and
internet leisure chat.)

Mike.