Old 29-07-2003, 12:06 PM
Kim Bewick

Default Long term absence

I'm sure my husband would love the address :-)
---
Kim

"martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:34:23 +0000 (UTC), "Essjay001"
wrote:

BrianE wrote:
Essjay001 wrote:
Well here is the good news. Due to the economic situation I find
myself in (unemployed and going down for the second time) and having
an urgent need to pay the mortgage lest the bogey man comes and eats
my house. I am taking a job in sunnier climes. I have my visa, I sign
my contract this week and will fly out next week.

And the bad news............................ there isn't any I will
happily put a whole stash of dosh +25% travelling in the bank oh and
not to forget the and free accommodation/gym/pool etc These Americans
really know how to get a guys attention.

Anyway good bye for now, lots to do. I may be in touch when I find
out the situation where I am going.

It's been great fun

Steve R

Jammy git..

You can come too Brian, do you want the address

My daughter's unemployed boy friend would like the address.
--
Martin