Old 29-07-2003, 12:06 PM
John

Default Long term absence

In article ,
"Essjay001" wrote:

Well here is the good news. Due to the economic situation I find myself in
(unemployed and going down for the second time) and having an urgent need to
pay the mortgage lest the bogey man comes and eats my house. I am taking a
job in sunnier climes. I have my visa, I sign my contract this week and will
fly out next week.

So ... aren't you going to share with us the information about what kind
of job it is (in the USA?) that you can get, with all these benefits? I
though it was hard to get employment in the States!

Best wishes anyway,
John
(thoroughly ****ed off with the UK,
not for the first time in my little life)