Old 29-07-2003, 02:42 PM
FBCS

Default Snakes Alive!

What happens when it is time to clean the filters? Aghhhhh!
"johnrutz" wrote in message

RichToyBox wrote:
Most snakes are not at the pond for the fish. They love frogs, lizards,
mice, moles, voles, and other critters that are attracted to the bugs

that
frequent the pond. Lots of people are afraid of them, but unless they

are
one of the poisonous varieties, they are better left alone, to keep the

food
supply down to a number that doesn't draw the poisonous snakes.

--
Rich is right

I have at least three garter snakes in my pond they spend 99% of thier
time in the veggie bog where all the pond life exept for fish is
just once in a while Ill see one scootin across the koi pond heading to
the flower gardens and as they have been here for 2 yrs now I dont see
mice any more

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

never miss a good oportunity to shut up