Old 29-07-2003, 03:05 PM
Fred Elbel

Default Mexican Drug Lords Taking Over America's National Parks and Forests

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:39:56 GMT, (Sandy) wrote to
talk.environment:

TIME/Jul. 27, 2003

Busted!
Drug dealers are planting pot farms all over our national parks, and
the Park Service is struggling to root them out...

Illegal migration is causing vast destruction to our national public
lands. Our border National Forests, Monuments, and National Wildlife
Refuges are being annihilated by illegal aliens, drug runners, and
incursions by the Mexican Army. Our interior parks are being
preempted by criminal orgnizations, many comprised of illegal aliens.

It is indeed an outrage that our "environmental" organizations don't
give a hoot about this outright destruction of our environmental
heritage. What hypocracy.

See
www.DesertInvasion.US for lots of pictures and more information.

Fred Elbel