Old 29-07-2003, 03:33 PM
Doug

Default Threadfin Rainbows & Planted Tank

Cameron,

I'd be glad to take those rainbows from you!!! Actually, I'm looking for
female thread-fins at present since I have only one for my four males
and all are now coming of age. Mine are in a 30 gal with some ghost
shrimp and 3 SAE's and 2 flag-tailed porthole cats. Best tank mates I
can suggest for the thread-fins are blue-eyes from Pseudomugil species,
like P. furcata. Make fantastic tank-mates for the rainbows and are my
planned next addition (after I solve the boy-girl ratio with my present
rainbows).

Best Wishes,
-Doug

Wilma Duncan wrote:

Can you get white cloud minnows. They are a beautiful fish to keep and
peaceful.
Wilma
"Cam" wrote in message
My tank is Algae Soup. Fact.
Everything covered in slimy green web like Algae. A total mess. I need to
start over this weekend. There are a number of things I recognise that I
have done wrong. One of them is that my fishload is very low, thus

providing
practically zero nitrates or phosphates for the plants! It is a small 10
gallon tank that only houses 4 Threadfin Rainbows. I would like to add

some
more peaceful compatible tankmates. Any suggestions? Quantity? Species? I
can't add more Threadfins as they are rare in my area and I bought the

last
4 from the LFS, 1 male (he's a beauty) and 3 females. Any Ideas?

Many Thanks
Cameron

--

Spammers be DAMNED!
Friendlies: change notmail to hotmail to reply.