Old 29-07-2003, 06:02 PM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] Another beginner to Bonsai(help?)

Aw, Mark, where's the fun in that? We don't want to turn the IBC into a
machine. People, even novices (or "newbies," if you insist), want individualized
That's the beauty of the responses you cite.
However, as a compromise, we do have a FAQ page at the IBC web site which
does serve the very function you are suggesting. You can find it at:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/faq/faq01.html
Alan Walker, Lake Charles, LA, USA
http://LCBSBonsai.org http://bonsai-bci.com
===============================
Mark Hill wrote:
Thanks Bill and Nina ..... Your last notes are keepers !!
I nominate Bill and Nina as the official "Newbie Responders" for this forum.

Every time someone posts a "How do I get started" or "Which trees grow
indoors" I suggest Bill and Nina send them off these well written notes.
Mark Hill - Mechanicsburg, PA - Zone 6
=======
Nina wrote:
Whee haw, you're stepping into a pile of worms with that question
=======
Bill wrote:

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++