Old 29-07-2003, 06:32 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Lotus Bloom

"K30a" wrote in message

AK!
I expected a lovely picture of a lotus and I
opened to a picture of raccoon poop!

I'm betting that is who is trashing your pond.
If he comes back what are you planning to do.
Traps, scarecrow sprinklers and/or fi-shock fencing usually do the trick.
(With the fi-shock fence you get revenge too ;-)

I don't think it is my cat. She is much to civilized to poop on the ground.
And my dog is no so petite in her work. I figure a dead fish, knocked over
plants in the shallows...must be a coon.

I must ask this question seriously...does that picture look like coon poop?
If so...I am getting the bro-in-law's paint ball gun, and will be doing some
camping this weekend. Night vision vid cam on tripod, paint ball gun on max
setting.

BV.