Old 29-07-2003, 06:33 PM
K30a

Default Snakes Alive!

John wrote Coral snake which is red,black,and yellow
striped around the body(i cant remember the exact order of the stripes )

Red on black, friend of Jack
Red on yellow, kill a fellow.

*All* we have are rattlesnakes around here.

I either had a young bullsnake or rattlesnake cruise into my house. After mass
hysteria and frenzied attempts to catch him, we never found him. He could still
be down there for all I know but I expect once Manic Mantra (eldest son's band)
moved into the familyroom the snake would have fled in extreme pain - so for
the first time in ten years I don't have to wonder anymore.

k30a
yearly brother website posting
http://www.30acreimaging.com/