Old 29-07-2003, 07:03 PM
K30a

Default Lotus Bloom

The teenagers just got DSL so that means mom can research to her heart's
content. I found

a picture ~
http://www.pestquest.info/expertise/
(ewww!)

and descriptions ~

Raccoon scat tends not to have points, often having a more blunt end

appearance (sometimes compared to a Tootsie Rollâ„¢).
Scat (droppings) is generally dark coloured but that depends on what the animal
has been eating.Â* Scat has a granular appearance and tends to be even in width
like dog droppings are.Â*
Raccoon scat is tubular and blunt on the ends. Scat may contain parasites that
can get into human lungs, so handling it is not advisable.

.I am getting the bro-in-law's paint ball gun, and will be doing some

camping this weekend. Night vision vid cam on tripod, paint ball gun on max
setting.

Another nomination for Roark Over the Top Pond Engineering Award.
I want to hear ALL the details. Reminds me of my Gerbil in Glass Tank with
Video Recording to catch THE SNAKE in the house.
k30a
yearly brother website posting
http://www.30acreimaging.com/