Old 29-07-2003, 07:03 PM
Wendy Kelly Budd

Default Lotus Bloom

Oh, Nedra, you call the Mrs. PDS' smell an 'aroma'? To my nose, they stink!
Mine has a smell of when someone uses perfume to try to cover up a nasty
smell. The two smells combine, making it worse. Do other lotus' smell
better?

--
Wendy* in N. California,
"A woman is like a teabag, only in hot water do you realize how strong she

"Nedra" wrote in message
thlink.net...
How I tell .. The full bloom is creamy colored with
pinkish color around the sides of the bloom. It is so
easily identified. Usually, the aroma guides me right to
it...'course mine aren't out in the middle of my pond either.
lol MPDS changes color every day. Looks like you have
a day two or three. First day it opens, it is a lovely pink.

Nedra
"BenignVanilla" wrote in message
"Nedra" wrote in message
arthlink.net...
Welcome back, BV! Sorry about the visitor to your pond.

You have a Mrs. Perry D. Slocum !! It is magnificent ....
Isn't the aroma intoxicating?
Congratulations ...
and thanks a million for posting. ;-)

snip

Nedra it is good to be back. Camping was wonderful. So tell me...how do

you
identify what type I have? As far as Aroma...the bloom is too far away

from
the edge for me to get a sniff.

BV.