Old 29-07-2003, 07:43 PM
Corcoran. Bil

Default [IBC] Another beginner to Bonsai(help?)

Thanks Mark....

I'll accept that title...although I may lose that actual post by the
time someone asks...

It was something I wish I had when I started. I wanted to get to the
trees and not spend a month reading books. Then again I'm really
hands-on.

PS I'm a few hours away from you in Northeastern PA. (Outside W-B).

wmcorcor

== Thanks Bill ..... this is a keeper
==
== I nominate you as the official "Newbie Responder"
== Every time someone posts a "How do I get started" post I suggest you
== send
== them off this note.
== It'll certainly save the rest of us a lot of typing !!
==
==
== Mark Hill - Mechanicsburg, PA - Zone 6

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++