Old 29-07-2003, 07:43 PM
Corcoran. Bil

Default [IBC] Another beginner to Bonsai(help?)

True...and thanks Nina. I did neglect to mention all of my indoor trees
spend summers outdoors. I am lucky enough to have huge south facing
windows and a ton of humidity from the nearby lake so mine may tolerate
a little better.

Great information and great suggestions...

==
== Which are indoor ones?
==
==
== Whee haw, you're stepping into a pile of worms with that question.
== There is no such thing as an "indoor plant"; just plants that can
== tolerate indoor conditions better than others.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++