Old 29-07-2003, 08:22 PM
Corcoran. Bil

Default [IBC] Another beginner to Bonsai(help?)

Thanks Mark and Alan...

I think with the FAQ's, saved posts (like Mark is doing) and "fresh"
individualized answers we have the best of both world. Being in the
computer industry I have days where I want to talk to an individual and
days when I want to talk to a machine only. I suspect that applies to
Bonsai people as well. I also see many times there are days when people
don't have time to reply with an individual message to me or I don't
have time to reply to them. There's room out here for both I think and
I am always interested in reading both.

wmcorcor