Old 29-07-2003, 09:12 PM
Steve

Default Flowers n Grass

Interesting idea RoundUp. Mulch doesn't *seem* like it would be
enough of a deterrent though I will always remember now that some
people are doing it merely by mulch/weeding.

I'm not a gardener and my school/work schedule doesn't even permit a
lot of vigilence so I much appreciate everyone's suggestions.

(Steve) wrote in message . com...
Aside from pulling everything out and starting over, how are people
managing the problem of all that grass growing thru-out their garden
of gazellas (or whatever flowers)???

Do we just go out every other weekend and pick a little so it never
gets out of hand?