Old 29-07-2003, 09:12 PM
Luke Tulkas

Default [IBC] Another beginner to Bonsai(help?)

"Corcoran. Bil" wrote in message
news:96A100189C3E2146ACC218C4D7A53DF016CCE4F7@ms02 .kings.edu...
Luke:

What trees are indoor and what trees are outdoor trees is a topic in
many books...

Waste of paper and time. There are no indoor plants. Period. There are
plants that live under what we call "indoor" _conditions_. But that's
another matter. Those conditions are't just "a room with a roof, a
window and a door", but much more.

As far as what I have for indoor trees...
Ficus (benjamina, green island, golden gate, nerifolia/willow-leaf,
kiki, too-little)
Jade
Chinese Sweet Plum (Sageretia Theezan sp?)
Chinese Privet
Serissa (many varieties)
Fukien Tea (Carmona Macrophylla sp?)

Have you discussed this list with, say, Budi Sulistyo? I'm sure he'd
disagree. Partly at least.