Old 29-07-2003, 09:12 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Lotus Bloom

"johnrutz" wrote in message

K30a wrote:

.I am getting the bro-in-law's paint ball gun, and will be doing some

camping this weekend. Night vision vid cam on tripod, paint ball gun on

max
setting.

Another nomination for Roark Over the Top Pond Engineering Award.
I want to hear ALL the details. Reminds me of my Gerbil in Glass Tank

with
Video Recording to catch THE SNAKE in the house.
k30a
yearly brother website posting
http://www.30acreimaging.com/

--
I am imagining him out in the yard w camera and PB gun hiding in a bush
wearing camuflage fatiques, and the cops showing up looking for a

Do you think I should also have face paint?

BV.