Old 29-07-2003, 11:05 PM
Chris Herring

Default Pond-Cad

For a couple of weeks now I have been doodling various pond / landscape
layouts on the backs of envelopes and whatever else happens to be nearby. I
have decided it is time to get out a tape measure and start making a more
accurate drawing of my backyard space. My lot has lots of elevation changes,
and it is difficult to visualize how some of my proposed designs might look.
I think it would be really cool to model my yard in 3-d on the computer..
Anyone have advice RE a relatively inexpensive ($100-$200)? 3D
design-rendering software that might work? Or is it impossible to get
something worthwhile in that price range?

Regards,

Chris Herring