Old 30-07-2003, 12:12 AM
John Arruda

Default Liner showing problem on large boulders

It would be very tough since the boulder is almost vertical.
"dkat" wrote in message
.net...
IF you can get a perfect seal of the liner to the boulder then you should

be
able to have the liner anywhere below the boulder that you can fit it.

The
problem is getting the perfect seal.... I take it you don't have the
equipment to put the boulders in on top of the liner...... DK
"John Arruda" wrote in message
I am currently building a pond (still digging). I have large boulders

that
go 2 ft below water and come 4 ft out of the water. Theyre about 10 ton

or
so.
I would like to have the liner below the water line and glue it or

silicone
it to the large boulders making it waterproof. I really dont want to

show
the liner above the water and stacking stones on the liner and boulder

would
be very difficult since it's almost vertical.
Has anyone come across this dilemma?? I see many pond pictures on the
internet with similar setups but they dont tell how the liner is hidden.