Old 30-07-2003, 01:13 AM
Carlos P.

Default [IBC] Bougainvillea safe inseticide/pesticide(CATERPILLARS)

Green worms SOUND like caterpillars.* Do they have "legs."* If
so, they're caterpillars, and a spray or powder of Bacillus
thuriengensis (BT) will do the job.* Any garden center sells BT
sprays.* If no legs, they're something else, probably the larvae
of some critter.* A pesticide containing pyrethrums will do the
job.* I've sprayed Bougainvilleas with Pyrethrums and have seen
no damage.* Again, garden centers will have something.

You are correct,Jim.
My english is not the best one around.I knew the pest,but didn't knew the
name!

thanks for correcting me.

and thanks everybody for the answers

regards,