Old 30-07-2003, 03:02 AM

Default @#*%)^@ Cats!

You'll be alright, just as soon as
you have some *real* problems in life
to deal with, and spend enough years
with a good psychiatrist in order to
learn how to deal with your sickness.

Mentally average people, emotionally
adjusted to an average degree, don't
even kid about shooting animals.

Gee, James, animals were made with certain
natural instincts. Talk to God if you
want to complain about how the cats
behavior offends you. I'm willing to
bet he/she will have all kinds of (far more
serious) things to take you to task over that offend him/her.

Grow up.
Go feed starving people instead of worrying
about cats in your garden, and wasting time
in your life to post related tripe on the Internet.
Neither your garden, or you, are ever going to
make a bit of difference to this planet, to
civilization -- except to drag it farther down.

At least learn to keep your mouth shut, and
your fingers still, so you don't run about
proving what a dumb person you are any more
than you absolutely must.

"JNJ" wrote in message ...
I swear I'm going to start shooting these blasted cats. I just walked out
to the kitchen to get some apple juice. I look out the front door and
notice a neighborhood cat squatting in my new bed -- you know, the one I
just created and mulched over. Broad daylight, 3:30 in the afternoon and
this cat is using my new bed for a litter box. We had a torrential downpour
last night here -- all of the mulch (cypress mulch by the way) is still wet
and it didn't stop him.

Maybe I can create a motion sensitive device that will send a focused beam
of electricity at the cat when it squats -- a Tesla ray gun. Turn them into
instant fertilizer.

GRRRRRRR....

James