Old 30-07-2003, 05:02 AM
Chu Mai Fat

Default @#*%)^@ Cats!

"k" wrote in message
om...

Gee, James, animals were made with certain
natural instincts. Talk to God if you
want to complain about how the cats
behavior offends you. I'm willing to
bet he/she will have all kinds of (far more
serious) things to take you to task over that offend him/her.

I wholeheartedly agree and believe James should look to God to help out with
his cat problem. But as "OrangeFluffyCat" pointed out, God is probably a tad
busy with far more serious things, so just take a leaf out of His Book when
dealing with your neighbour's cats.

God seems particularly partial to animal sacrifices in the form of burnt
offerings, however He has been known to drown animals in vast quantities
(albeit as an aside to dealing with a few pesky humans). A cattle murraign
is obviously not much use to you and can be disregarded, however I feel I
should mention it as it might assist others in this news group who seem to
have a deer problem.

I'm sure a little research in the Good Book will unearth many other God
approved ways to to allieviate your cat problem, but might I suggest you
actually drown the cats before you burn them? Although not very God-like, it
does appear more humane.

Regards

Chu