Old 30-07-2003, 06:02 AM
Kirra

Default Your best and worst rose?

Best: Fresia (Sunsprite) for flower power, disease resistance and able to
withstand anything. Not to mention great colour yellow, outstanding
fragrance and beautiful form. I like the look of the bud and partly open
flower of Freisa better than the (IMHO) artifical look some of the
exhibition HTs seem to have.

2nd Best: Climbing iceberg for flower power, reasonable disease resistance,
light/sweet fragrance and just looking cheery all the time

Worst: Hard but I have to say Eric the Red for his black spot problems. I
still think it is my fault because I don't spray him enough (a couple of
times a season but by then he is already defoliated). I keep him around
because he has great medium red, fragrant, little cupped flowers that last
for 2 weeks when he decides to flower. He is in a pot and I enjoy the
flowers when they are there.

Kirra
Brisbane, Australia
zone 10