Old 30-07-2003, 11:12 AM

Default Chilean Glory Vine from seed

wrote in message
: On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:39:21 +0100, "K" wrote:
:
: ~I've grown a few of these and they are now in 3" pots and vary from 1" to
5"
: ~tall.
: ~
: ~When will they be ready to plant out and could I grow them all in a large
: ~pot?
: ~
: ~TIA
: ~
: ~K
:
: Mine have been out for some time, and are flowering. When they decide
: to shoot up, they go... and they tangle round everything! I'd pop them
: out asap as then they will have time to put a decent amount of root
: out before winter (they are supposed to be hardy-ish but it's my first
: year of growing them too so I've no idea!)
:
: Sorry I didn't notice this reply was still stuck in my outbox from the
: day the query was posted...
:
:
: --
: jane
:
: Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone,
: you may still exist but you have ceased to live.
: Mark Twain
:
: Please remove onmaps from replies, thanks!

Thanks, Jane. I'll pot them up this afternoon into a couple of large pots
and hope for the best.