Old 30-07-2003, 01:02 PM
Khaimraj Seepersad

Default [IBC] Another beginner to Bonsai(help?)

Good Day to All,

I believe that any tree can be grown indoors,but
you will end up re-creating the atmosphere of the
outdoors.Most cannot afford to do this.

You would probably end up with a very successful
biosphere.
Essentially an apartment dweller on the moon or a
spaceship would have to do this.
That's what computers are for.

So,as far as I am concerned any tree is an indoor
tree.
Khaimraj
[West Indies/Caribbean,
the soggy lands]

*As with most things in life,you reap what you sow.