Old 30-07-2003, 01:03 PM
Jim W

Default Tropaelum Speciosim ?sp

Phil wrote:

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:40:30 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

It thrives in Hawes, in upper Wensleydale.

I missed the first part of this thread (poor news-server) but I can
report that I have had 3 plants here in Fife for 10 years. They have
struggled despite being planted where they should like it. Seldom have
they exceeded 18 inches in height until this year. Suddenly one of
them has grown to 6 ft and is flowering well.

Phil

We saw some fab ones at Kew yesterday.. They were trained up through
rhodo's and in full flower.. Fantastic!-)

//
Jim