Old 30-07-2003, 02:04 PM
Ophelia

Default Toadstools

"Aileen Howard" wrote in message
Thanks Ophelia

I've looked at the archives and the general consensus seems to be that
there's not much chance of getting rid of them. It's just so annoying,
having a new lawn laid and trying to keep it neat, and then find that

three
or four inch high, pale coloured toadstools are popping up all over the
place, seemingly at random. They must have come in the topsoil the grass
people laid under the turf as I've never had them before.

I'm just glad I haven't any little children to put them in their mouths!
Even if someone said they were edible, I wouldn't dare try them, which is

pity as free 'mushrooms' could be nice for breakfast everyday.

You are most welcome. It is a pity they are not mushrooms

Ophelia