Old 30-07-2003, 02:42 PM
anton

Default Banned Herbicides & Pesticides

sw wrote in message ...
anton wrote:

Mary Fisher wrote in message
.. .

Is urine poisonous?

Of course- in sufficient quantity. Just like pesticides.

Gosh. I've had gallons and gallons of urine in my body over sixty odd

years
and I'm still around. My mum is ninety one.

Amazing.

No- not amazing. You've just proved that it's perfectly safe if
you follow the instructions on the can. Just like

pesticides ;-)

Sorry, but that's not true... organochlorines aren't 'perfectly safe'
whether you follow the instructions on the tin or not :-/

Sorry, that's not true. PVC is an organochlorine and is
'perfectly safe' unless you start burning it.

Which organochlorines in which tins are you suggesting ain't
perfectly safe?

--
Anton