Old 30-07-2003, 03:02 PM
FBCS

Default A Quest for Fire...I mean...Potash

Nice pictures on the website. I am in MD also, my lillies are doing the same
thing. I thought it was just life cycle. New pads are stsrting to pop up.
Joann
"BenignVanilla" wrote in message
I called two more garden centers yesterday. One can order Potash, and the
other may have 2 bags in storage. I have to call back today. I was told by
one that it was difficult to get because it is the prime ingredient in

bombs
used to blow up buildings in Oklahoma. I don't know if that is true, but
living this close to DC, I guess it could make sense. Anyway, still no
potash in hand, and my plants are yellowing.

--
BenignVanilla
Pond Site: www.darofamily.com/jeff/links/mypond