Old 30-07-2003, 05:22 PM
BenignVanilla

Default A Quest for Fire...I mean...Potash

"johnrutz" wrote in message
snip
if your plants and most of thier roots are in the pot yes the fert
sticks would work.

I suppose you can have too many plants, and run low on nutrients, what I
have been doing since my stock of fertilizer makers has gone way down
and my plants are not poted is add a package of Miracle grow to the
veggie filter when the plants start lookin poorly.
if you do this youll have to guestimate the dosage, I add one pk to 5000
gallons, it did spark a small algae bloom, giving the water a slight
green tint

snip

Do you mean the powder? That is fish safe? I have some MG at home now, and
could do it tonight.

BV.