Old 30-07-2003, 09:35 PM
Dammit

Default I have to cut the lawn today, again

(The Magically Delicious Mr. Hole) wrote:

Last time I was out there there was a network of tunnels all around the
area surrounding the shed. How am I supposed to get in the shed? That's
where I keep the lawn mower. I just bought that lawn mower after the
last one died, if I relinquish control of the shed to the skunks I'll
have to purchase a new one bringing my total mower count for the year to
three! NOT FAIR.

This is why I want to live on a rocky cliff overlooking the sea.

Dearest Mr. Hole:

Do you live in outer Mongolia? Everyplace I've ever lived (even
Orlando, where a cow can die on a road bordering farm land and no one
gives a flying crap until long after the birds of carrion pick it
clean), you call animal control and they send somebody out to set a
trap or whatever.

LB
"This is the last froup that's going to be impressed if you
just waltz in and say 'I'm a weirdo, ooo, be impressed!'"
- Arthur M Levesque, alt.fan.tom-servo