Old 30-07-2003, 10:25 PM
David Rance

Default Howard rotavator spares - where?

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Gary Woods wrote:

My only contacts with a Howard rotavator were the monstrous one my dad's
neighbor had (they're not common in the U.S.) and the one that figured
large in an episode of "Good Neighbors," I think known as "The Good Life"
in its own land.

That's the one. I had one of those once about thirty years ago. It was
given to me. Too big to do anything with in a suburban garden but I wish
I had it now!

It's garlic-digging time in the (former) American colonies, and my garage
smells wonderful!

I've been doing the same to my shallots and onions today. The onions
ripened a good two weeks early this year!

| Internet: | writing from |
| Fidonet: David Rance 2:252/110 | Caversham, |
| BBS:
telnet://mesnil.demon.co.uk | Reading, UK |