Old 30-07-2003, 10:26 PM
Gary Woods

Default Howard rotavator spares - where?

wrote:

If you don't mind me saying so this is close to (if not more than
close to) advertising

Was this in response to a question, as the subject would indicate? Odd
to have the person describe himself in the third person.
My only contacts with a Howard rotavator were the monstrous one my dad's
neighbor had (they're not common in the U.S.) and the one that figured
large in an episode of "Good Neighbors," I think known as "The Good Life"
in its own land.

It's garlic-digging time in the (former) American colonies, and my garage
smells wonderful!

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
www.albany.net/~gwoods