Old 30-07-2003, 10:32 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Lightning Strike OT? WTH brought this on?

And I, for one, enjoyed the reading. Learned something I didn't know as I
thought my expensive surge protector would protect me from Wind, Rain,
Floods, Lightning, the dark of night and the boogey man! ~ jan ("my ten
cents, my two cents is free") ;o)

Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:
So I read this thread with great anticipation of seeing how it relates to
the subject of this newsgroup! Let's all collectively compliment all these
snooty astro-phycists on their deep knowledge and ask them to go back into
their laboratory so that we can continue to enjoy our hobby!

Just my 2 cents.

actualy it started ontopic as some ones pond got blown out of the ground by lightning

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

never miss a good oportunity to shut up

see my pond at: