Old 31-07-2003, 01:05 AM
James D Thompson

Default I have to cut the lawn today, again

(The Magically Delicious Mr. Hole) wrote:

God, how I hate cutting the lawn. Its every two weeks now...

Every two weeks? You lazy sack of crap; you're probably the guy that
lowers your neighbors' property values with your uncut lawn and junk
cars on blocks.

David Thompson

"The humans founded America, mastered the nuclear forces, and destroyed
the original Mars about thirty thousand years ago."
"So George Washington was there when they split the atom?"
"Could have been."

-from "Triumph of the Terrans", copyright 24L1042