Old 31-07-2003, 02:02 AM
AFE

Default question on my pond

hey everyone...I have a problem with my pond and I cant figure it out whatso
ever! i have a massive amount of green/brown algea forming on the entire
inside of the pond and im not sure if thats whats making the water unclear
or if its the water its self that is dirty..i have tried making the pond
deeper and adding a filter and large waterfall to it. this didnt work. i
have 4 plants providing a little shade. the pond is 13x12x2ftdeep. there are
2 pumps pushing a HUGE amount of water through the waterfall which is being
filtered....no matter how hard i try the pond becomes very hard to view the
fish. i would realllly like the help from someone if they know my problem
and how to solve it..i spent alot of money on this and want to have a nice
pond