Old 31-07-2003, 02:22 AM
Lynne

Default Cats should not be spayed/neutered and kept indoors...

And don't forget the sparrows that hurt our bluebird population. If my cat
ever made it outdoors to kill a few of these species, I'd consider it poetic
justice, being that domestic cats are sort of "man-made," in a sense.
(I vehemently support the "spay" comment, though.)

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message
. ..
Which birds?

If you are talking about starlings and house finches, you are nuts.

Those alien invader pests from Europe have bullied out most of the native
bird species and have done far more damage than cats ever could.

J Kolenovsky wrote in message
in order to protect the birds feeding in the garden.
--
J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
τΏτ - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - business