Old 31-07-2003, 05:34 AM
Some One

Default Cats should not be spayed/neutered and kept indoors...

"graham" wrote in message
. ca...

"animaux" wrote in message
I would argue that urban sprawl has done far more damage to native

species
of
all kinds than every cat on the planet. If you restore your

gardens back
their native habit, the native species definitely show up and horn

out the
invaders.

I never allowed my cats out, alone. Since neighbors around here

do, from
time
to time allow their cats out, I have put up a cheap way to keep

them out.
On
the top of the fence I nailed some of that cheap border wire

fencing found
at
cheapo stores. The tines you stick in the ground I face upward,

and bend
those
to face outside the fence. No cat can get up and around that. At

the
bottom I
lay my rose trimmings where we hardly use the service gates, and

where the
main
gate is, I keep it tightly fitted using stepping stones. Barely a

mouse
can get
through that.

Problem solved.

But why should you have to go to all that trouble?

Because she doesn't want animals getting into her yard? Same as anyone
else wanting to keep animals out should do.

Just make owning ANY animal within city limits illegal and pay $5.00 a
head for any wild animal pelts brought into the pound. A few years of
that and you'd all be happy, eh?

Dumbasses.