Old 31-07-2003, 09:42 AM

Default Howard rotavator spares - where?

David Hill wrote:
"..... If you don't mind me saying so this is close to (if not more than
close to) advertising which I don't think is allowed here. ........"

As the owner of am old JAP engine Howard Gem I for one am glad of this
contact, duly noted in Favourites, and considering how often we get
questions regarding old rotovators nice to have another contact.

A trivial Google search turns up tillerparts.com immediately, I knew
the site already (I have a Howard 350). I wasn't all that impressed
with the response I got from tillerparts.com either, although there is
a web site the only contact possible is by phone which is a bit
awkward.

Does anyone else have any experience of buying parts from tillerparts.com?
In the end I got most of the spares I needed from a local repair man
who had what I needed secondhand so I didn't actually try tillerparts.com.

For what it's worth the new spares I've bought for my Howard Rotavator
have been from Davenports - http://www.davenport.gb.com/, they
responded to an enquiry of mine here.

--
Chris Green )