Old 31-07-2003, 11:03 AM
Charlie

Default Capsicums

My sweet peppers are find, but some of my De Cayennes are twisting
themselves into little smail shell like things! I think it could be normal,
but I was hoping to dry them out and hang them like the Mexicans do. Ah
well, never mind.

Charlie.

"vsop" wrote in message
Never had this problem before. Nearly all my sweet peppers have

developed
misshapen fruits, horribly mangled and distorted,.......like something out
of Quatermas !
Its too late to save them but has anyone any advice as to the cause ? I
wonder if that very hot spell recently could be the reason ? The
temperatures in my 10 x 20 gh did get very high indeed for several days.
The only other problem is bronzing of many of my tomatoes,
Best Regards

---